- There are a few key things to make sure you avoid after applying for a mortgage to help make sure you still qualify for your loan at the closing table.
- Along the way, be sure to discuss any changes in income, assets, or credit with your lender, so you don’t unintentionally jeopardize your application.
- The best plan is to fully disclose your intentions with your lender before you do anything financial in nature.
Latest posts by Michael Wenneson (see all)
- Think Twice Before Waiting for 3% Mortgage Rates - 01/17/2023
- What Past Recessions Tell Us About the Housing Market - 01/16/2023
- Key Terms To Know When Buying a Home [INFOGRAPHIC] - 01/13/2023